Wednesday, March 31, 2010

33+weeks


Kristen had a big appointment yesterday morning. Thankfully, I was able to make it as the doctors did a big ultrasound (an ultra ultrasound, if you will) to look at the sizes of the babies and how Kristen is doing. It looks like the docs are confident that Kristen will make it 35/36 weeks and will most likely on Monday or so SET A DATE for a couple of weeks from now. So, in 2 weeks, we could be parents. Don't know who sanctioned this, but I guess we'll have to go with it. Here are the new stats on the three babes:

Baby A (boy): 4 lbs 8 oz
Baby B (girl): 4 lbs 1 oz
Baby C (boy): 4 lbs 8 oz

AWESOME! It is funny how perspective changes on things: I used to want a 9 pound baby; now I am thrilled with the 4 pound babies and think they are big. Funny how that works.

So I have the three strollers all together and a new ride for the little critters. I am thinking that I now have a full Carrier Air Group (CAG). It will now be known as CAG 3A (there is already a CAG 3). Now to just come up with names for the vehicles.

Here is a pick of Kristen at 33 weeks. Lookin GOOD!

1 comment: