Sunday, March 28, 2010

Still here....

Kristen is now 32 weeks and 5 days, and still pregnant. Everything has actually been very quiet on the front here. I still keep waiting for the call in the middle of the night saying I need to rush to the hospital, but wake up every morning realizing that it is going to be at least another day.

It is funny because the scale has tipped to the other side of the scared-o-meter. Where we once were scared that these babies would come out way to early, we are now scared they will make it to the 35/36 week mark and actually all go home with us! We are secretly counting on the staying in the hospital a couple of weeks so that a.)Kristen can recover from the C-section (which will be a little more involved since there are 3) and b.) the babies will start getting onto a feeding schedule! Obviously, the bottom line is we just want them all to be very healthy, but it would be nice if those two big wishes happened. You gotta love us Americans, right?! There's always something we want/need. It will all work out though.

So I made my weekly trip to Baby's R Us yesterday and picked up a double and a single stroller. This goes along with the triple stroller that we already have. Now if we can just get a quad stroller (for Fenway or something) we will hit for the cycle with strollers. Hey, you have to have goals right?! And don't worry: I picked up a couple more huge boxes of diapers. I just can't help myself anymore, and will probably have to check in for therapy at some point in the not too distant future (actually, probably many times over the next 18 years).

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I was wondering what the status was of everyone. I am so glad to hear that you guys are on the other side where the fear is not that these guys will want to come out but that it is ok if they do want to come out! I hope Kristen is feeling a little better and she can find some relief! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete