Thursday, April 15, 2010

Answer to prayer

Lucas and I have been hanging out, waiting to see if we will get the transfer back to Providence. A couple of people who are working on this have stopped in a kept me up to speed. Apparently, these transfers have all but dried up over the last 2 years. They said to really be prepared that Lucas would have to stay here until discharged, and then be on his way home without mom.

Well, after having people start to pray, we just got word that the little guy WILL in fact be transferred back! There was no way you couldn't tell me that the God who kept those babies alive in Kristen couldn't work out an insurance deal. Easy stuff! So, later today we should be headed back. I feel like this tidal wave of stress, anxiousness, and exhaustion is about to overtake me. Hopefully, I can calm down and get a couple of hours of sleep tonight. We'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Blessings bud. Thanks for the play by play. It is fun to watch you live out your faith unashamedly. Blessings as you enter this new phase of life.

    Sarah and I are going to be in Seattle tomorrow for a Lasik eye-surgery follow up for her. Anything you need?

    ReplyDelete