Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday, and almost 29 weeks



So I missed my normal post this week when Kristen hit 28 weeks. My bad! Kristen and the babies are doing great (the docs continue to say that the babies are way bigger than they should be for multiples; Kristen will have another full scan on Friday to see growth).

The picture was taken at 28 weeks exactly. Note the nice LEDGE (i.e. the belly) which has become a good holder for coffee, juice and anything else while laying in bed. Also, note the arts and crafts in the bottom left of the picture. Kristen has definitely got in touch with her art side while in the hospital (think art time with Ben Stiller in Happy Gilmore).

Yesterday was a day that I think many dads know about (or maybe not, as I am just crazy). On my way down to see Kristen, I stopped at Target and Babys R Us. Madness, I tell you, madness! I walked out with way too many things (swings, bouncers, etc). I think we can now set up stations in our house to rotate the kids through; should keep them busy. Very overwhelming experience, that is for sure.

Upon getting to the hospital, we set up a makeshift setup on the bed so we could roll up Kristen's pant legs and I could shave her legs! For some crazy reason, she can't see, let alone reach much of her legs. It was pretty funny.

Hope all are well. Thanks for the prayers, as I know they helped us get to our next check point of 28 weeks. Next on the list: 30 weeks, as then Kristen can go back to the first hospital she was in, Providence in Everett. PEACE...

No comments:

Post a Comment