Saturday, February 6, 2010

Diaper Multiplier Tool

After the elation I had upon first seeing those three little heart beats on the ultra sound, I had two immediate concerns: first, do they make strollers that big (they do) and second, how many diapers are we going to be using? After speaking with some people I figured it this way: 30 diapers a day, 210 diapers a week, roughly 900 diapers a month.

Since then, we have been purchasing diapers at a feverish pace. Anytime I go to the store, I pick up at least 1 box of diapers. I am doing a full grocery run? Box of diapers. I just need the new People magazine? Box of diapers (maybe two). You get the idea.

Currently, we have over 2500 diapers. That's right: 2500+, which comes out to approximately 3 months. There got to be so many, I had to buy a shelving unit to put in the garage to put the overflow boxes of diapers we have. I will post a picture of this soon.

This amount of diapers, though, is killing me! What's more, that is the amount of diapers that are going to need to be changed! And that's only about 3 months worth....I just threw up a little in my mouth. What is the world coming to?! I just know I am going to end up feeling like that boy in Slum Dog Millionaire who jumps into the pool of poop. This is no good!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS BLOG . PLEASE KEEP IT UP YOU BEAUT. LOVE AND PRAYERS FROM CAPE TOWN BRUUU

    ReplyDelete