Saturday, May 15, 2010

One month





Kristen and I look at the babies now, a month old, and still can't believe they are here. Tomorrow will mark the first week that all three of them have been in the house together. It has been quite a week: from feedings, to changings (Jack usually requires at least 3 outfits a day, plus jammies) to the craziness of trying to remember to sleep and eat. I don't think it has registered with us that we have three babies. One makes sense. My brain just isn't comprehending the trio.

I would be remiss if I didn't, at some point, mention the AMAZING care that all three babies and Kristen received at Providence hospital. Kristen's nurses (Kathleen, Barb, Rebecca, Lynn, Kelly and others) and the babies' nurses (Jennie, Heather, Cassandra, Annie, Ivey, and others) were second to none in taking care of my family (sorry if you were not mentioned and you read this. I am very sleep deprived and am surprised I remember my wife's name, let alone all of yours!). I know it is your job to take care of people, however you all went above and beyond and really loved on all of them. Thank you very much. I wish I could say more than that.

Kristen was able to get her wound VAC today (basically a vacuum cleaner for her open incision that will significantly hasten the healing process) so hopefully she is feeling better quickly.

Here are a couple of one month pics. And if you feel bad because Jack didn't get a close up in this post, check out the last post. HE OWNED IT! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment