Saturday, May 29, 2010

Big day and some pics






My typical Saturday did not used to involve so much stress. But that was before Kristen and I became parents of triplets. Today, after way too much time spent on the island and everyone (including the babies) starting to get island fever, we decided it was time to get off the island. So with a ton of coordination, we set out for the afternoon so Kristen and my mom could do some shopping.

WOW! What an experience. Landing on a boat at night in a storm can be less stressful than the feeling I had with Kristen and my mom heading into a store, leaving me alone and unafraid with 6 beady little eyes looking at me (laughing...judging). They actually were pretty good. The only crazy part was when we had to feed and change them. That was insane, with the peak of that being me with Luke, him lying in the back of the Yukon, back gate up and his little naked poop covered baby booty thrashing all over the place. Good stuff. I'm lucky the cops weren't called on me, as crazy as he was being.

Once I got in the car to feed him, all I could do was laugh. There was Jack, eating away in Kristen's arms, head resting on the steering wheel in the driver's seat. Chloe is being her normal, loud Chloe self in the front passenger seat on my mom's lap. And Luke and I are in the back seat eating, with baby car seats stacked up next to us. THIS LIFE IS CRAZY! But it does put a smile on my face as I prepare for my night time nap before I help with the early morning feeds.

Here are some pics of today, and also a link to many more pics (sorry it has been so long; going back to work has severely hampered my ability to have any free time at all). Check out how much the three have changed. Enjoy. (And no, we have no idea what the babies find so interesting to their right....we are still confused about it). Also, try to see which picture of them that Luke goes straight Three Stooges!

http://www2.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=4052102007/a=31735688_31735688/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update on your lives. I can't imagine the craziness that is your every day life now. Oh and thank you so much for your service to our country, Ben!

    ReplyDelete