Saturday, July 24, 2010

3+ Months (aka Sorry it has been so long!)






I apologize for taking so long to post a blog. It seems like every time I have gone to post one, something has come up. So, I will attempt to post some pictures every week, even if nothing is said. However, since I haven't said anything in a while....

The babies are doing GREAT! All are growing a ton and are settling into somewhat of a routine (even though it seems the routine changes daily). Don't tell the babies I said this, but this past week, they started sleeping until past 4am a few times (they actually made it until 5am one morning, when Kristen suddenly woke up, realized they were still asleep, panicked that they were dead, and woke them all up....CRAZY!) So things are starting to settle down...a little.

It never ceases to amaze me the orchestrated chaos that we live in, and the way that Kristen conducts it. It is truly amazing. Going to Costco today could have been a disaster. However, with all the routines that are in place, it wasn't too bad, and we actually had a little bit of energy upon returning.

So, here are some pics. I will post again with some of the funniest Chloe pics you have ever seen. CIAO. (Yes that is Jack saying that he needs a little more formula, or he will eat his hand, as he did in the next picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment